Sunday, January 22, 2012

Girlfriends. They are irreplaceable. This weekend was one of the best weekends that I have had in a LONG time. Sometimes you can get so wrapped up in dreams that you think you want but in reality those dreams are things that you will soon wish you had never dreamt. Life throws you curve balls at times, times when you think you cannot handle anything else. But, the beautiful thing about life is that god will never throw anything your way that he doesn't know you can handle. And in my case that was so true. The heart ache, the pain, the suffering, happiness, sadness, anger, the feeling of betrayal.. it all lead me to where I am at, this very second. The strength that I feel is something that could be categorized as super natural. I feel as though I could take on the world at any second of the day with a smile on my face. This is just the beginning of my new life, the life where I will continue to better myself, as well as the world around me. Things happen in life. People come into your life, and people leave your life. In between those moments are learning lessons, and one of the biggest lessons that I have learned in between those moments in my life, are to NEVER put your friends and family  on the back burner. Because they will always be there for you. In happy moments, and sad moments. They will be the rock that holds you together when you are about to fall apart. And those people that have always been there for me, and have never left my side no matter what was going on in their lives... I thank you. Thank you for keeping me strong at my weakest points. I am here to say that now finally I am strong enough to hold myself together, and I am beyond ready for whatever comes my way. DiscoveringMyStrength: a new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment