Sunday, January 22, 2012

My name is Alicia Cooper, and for the longest time I felt the need to blog about my life. I never knew what blogging entailed, but I did know that it would be a good way to document what has happened in my life. I named my blog DiscoveringME: a new chapter, because just recently I have realized everything I have been missing out on, because of one person. I've come to the conclusion that it was a huge waste of time, yet if I didn't have to go through everything I did, I wouldn't be where I am at in my life right now. My new years resolution is to better myself. Focus on the things that make me happy, and to do things that will make a positive impact on other peoples lives. 2012 is my new chapter, the chapter in my life where I am going to find myself, and discover what it really means to be Alicia Nicole Cooper.

1 comment:

  1. So I just thought I'd let you know, great name ;)
    Alicia x
    http://dailydoseofdazzle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete