Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Senior Year.
My oh my has the last 4 years flown by fast. I cannot even begin to grasp the fact that I will be graduating this year. Speaking of a new chapter.. I can't wait to see what the upcoming years have in store for me as well as all of my friends in my class. I know that it is kind of early in the year to be talking about the whole graduating topic, but I think it is really important for people to stop and think about what is going on around them, and realize that time does fly, so you can't take anything for granite, you must always live each day to the fullest. Unfortunately a few of my high school years are a blur of pure craziness. But that crap that I went through has made me realize that I need to live up the rest of my senior year. And no "living up my senior year" doesn't mean partying every weekend. But, it does mean that I will do my very best to leave a good reputation behind so that after I graduate, people will remember all of the great things about me, instead of the bad. I hope to change those peoples opinions that think of me in a negative light. Because I never meant to hurt anyone or leave a bad impression of anyone. I am so thankful for everyone that I have met through the life process they call "high school". I don't know if I would call it the BEST four years of my life.. but, they were pretty unforgettable. I am just glad that I have time left to continue making those memories.

Tonight was the last cheer banquet that I will attend, I can't believe that high school cheer is over! I have had so much fun with those ladies over the past four years, and we have made some great memories together. I believe that way to many people have portrayed high school cheerleaders the wrong way. No, we are not all bitches and into the drama. But, if I had to say one thing about us cheerleaders, it would be that we are FAMILY. I know that I could go to each and every one of my cheer sisters and they would be there for me to support me 100%. Of course there have been ups and downs between us, but if you don't have any downs in a relationship there is nothing to build off of it to make the relationship stronger. I am so very thankful to have had the opportunity to be a school wide leader through the cheer program. It has taught me so many things, and I wouldn't be the same person today without it! So thank you cheer fam bam, for being my rock through high school. <3 you girls!

 I am proud to say that I have asked a pretty amazing guy to tolo, and we are going to have a blast. I can just tell that we have great memories to be made. This weekend I am headed to Puyallup, WA, to watch my BFF give up her title as Miss Pierce County's Outstanding Teen 2011. I am so proud of her, with everything that she has accomplished. In my opinion she has been the best MPCOT ever! I can't believe how fast the year has gone by, we are both going to be "normal" after Saturday! It will definitely be time to celebrate her amazing year of service! I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for her.

Well... as of now that is about it! Stay tuned for upcoming blog updates. I have some interesting upcoming events that I know I will have a lot to blog about! :)

L.O.V.E.  Alicia Nicole









No comments:

Post a Comment